1. Rekall’s Standard Hours of Operation are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. During these hours, Rekall Technologies will be available for remote and telephone support at standard hourly rates and Rekall’s staff will respond to network monitoring alerts relating to applicable Services. Onsite support will be offered as well as needed. Client must make best effort to request onsite support 3 days in advance, but during an emergency or immediate need for onsite support, Rekall will make best effort to get a technician onsite for same day service.
2. Rekall’s Emergency Service Hours are from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM and then again from 3:00am to 8:00am EST seven days a week and all day on all Federal Holidays. During these hours, Rekall support staff is available on an on-call basis only; Rekall’s response time during Emergency Service Hours may vary. The standard response time for a standard support request is two hours. No matter the time or commitment level, Rekall techs will make their best effort to get back to clients same day. All requests for support during these times shall cause Client to incur Emergency Service Rates.
3. Rekall’s No Service Hours are from 10:00 PM to 3:00 AM EST each day. During these hours, Rekall staff is unavailable to provide support, and will not respond to network monitoring alerts. If Client calls during these hours, Client may leave a voicemail, and Rekall will call Client back as soon as reasonably possible during Rekall’s Standard Hours of Operation.
4. These Hours of Operation relate to Consulting & Support service only. Rekall will monitor its own infrastructure 24 hours a day, and will respond to outages as necessary at all hours of the day.
5. Rekall Technologies will be close on the following dates / holidays and standard support will not be available:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day